Please Pray For Our Team
By the time you read this post I’ll be on a missions trip to Belgium with a group of college students. We’ll be ministering in different parts of Belgium to different people. One day we’ll be serving a ministry that ministers to women who are involved in sex trafficking. We’ll also be in some church services and serving at a youth conference as well. We’ll be doing a variety of things while we’re there.
We could use your prayers for the next few days. Please pray for the following things:
- Pray for the salvation of those we’ll be ministering to.
- Pray that we have a lasting impact on those we’ll be ministering to.
- Pray for the safety of our team while we’re there.
- Pray for safe travels to and from Belgium for our team.
- Pray that God does something significant in the lives of our college students.
If I get the time and the opportunity I’ll post some experiences and pictures from our trip over the next few days.
We covet your prayers over the next few days. Thanks for being a part of this community and for your continued support!
I'm a pastor, writer and serial encourager. I like to help people to grow in their relationship with God. I live outside of Atlanta, GA. I've written a book, Stubborn Faith: 30 Day Devotional Guide For New Growth. It's available for download on Amazon. Feel free to follow me on Twitter at @ericspeir