All content on EricSpeir.com is owned by me, with the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see below). Unless so noted, it is copyrighted in my name. While I am interested in distributing my content as widely as possible, I am also concerned with protecting my intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for you cooperation.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or to any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print any of my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company, church or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., church newsletter, company newsletter, etc.), provided you include the copyright notice: “© 2011, Eric Speir. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.ericspeir.com.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Re-post one of my posts in its entirety anywhere else on the internet.
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing any of their content, please contact them directly.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here please contact me.