Top 10 Signs Your Church Might Be In Trouble
10. Your congregation actually thinks Moses built the ark.
9. People in your congregation can’t find Genesis in their Bibles.
8. People in your congregation think that John 3:16 is a zip code.
7. Your Sunday School is no longer on Sunday.
6. People in your church think the phrase “Christian Education” is an oxymoron.
5. Your church spends more money on coffee and donuts than on Sunday School curriculum.
4. Your Sunday School teachers have become unionized.
3. Your Sunday School teachers are on strike for more pay and better benefits.
2. The students in your youth ministry are flunking out of Sunday School.
1. Your Sunday morning café is larger than your Wednesday night service.
I'm a pastor, writer and serial encourager. I like to help people to grow in their relationship with God. I live outside of Atlanta, GA. I've written a book, Stubborn Faith: 30 Day Devotional Guide For New Growth. It's available for download on Amazon. Feel free to follow me on Twitter at @ericspeir