Ten Phrases A Staff Member Should Never Say To Their Senior Pastor
For the record, I’ve never said any of these but I still don’t think it would be wise!
Let’s start with number 10 and count down!
10. Was that your best sermon?
8. I will think about it.
7. Were you serious about that?
6. Do I have to?
5. What’s that book that I always see you reading? (Bible)
4. I’m taking Sunday off.
3. That’s not in my job description?
2. Have you put on weight?
1. You’re really serious about this tithing thing aren’t you?
Did you like these? Can you think of any more that you shouldn’t see say to your boss or pastor? Please leave a comment below!
I'm a pastor, writer and serial encourager. I like to help people to grow in their relationship with God. I live outside of Atlanta, GA. I've written a book, Stubborn Faith: 30 Day Devotional Guide For New Growth. It's available for download on Amazon. Feel free to follow me on Twitter at @ericspeir